Right this is about as far as my Christmas spirit will go this year!!! Wow, how to bring your buzz down if your all in to x-mas!!! I officially no longer enjoy or look forward to it, and I have a very strange feeling this could be the most dull Christmas in a long time. The only real time I do enjoy it is when I'm away. Anyhow, here is some Christmas funny and humour. The link so you can all make crazy snowmen like I have done.
Also some other rudish Christmas humour:
21 things you can only get away with saying at Christmas
- I prefer breasts to legs
- Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
- Smother the butter all over the breasts!
- If I don't undo my trousers, I'll burst!
- I've never seen a better spread!
- I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.
- Are you ready for seconds yet?
- It's a little dry; do you still want to eat it?
- Just wait your turn, you'll get some!
- Don't play with your meat.
- Stuff it up between the legs as far as it will go.
- Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?
- I didn't expect everyone to come at the same time!
- You still have a little bit on your chin.
- How long will it take after you put it in?
- You'll know it's ready when it pops up.
- Just pull the end and wait for the bang.
- That's the biggest bird I've ever had!
- I'm so full, I've been gobbling nuts all morning
- Wow, I didn't think I could handle all that and still want more!
- I do like a good stuffing.